The History of Lugli Lift Trucks
- 1937 - Carpi, a small town in Modena, was founded by the company "Officine Meccaniche F.lli Lugli". Production was entirely devoted to agricultural mechanization: tractors and other machines.
- 1946-1947 - In the first postwar period, in full reconstruction, the production of a machine devoted to the internal movement of the kilns, which is very present in the pedemontana area, will start and will be the basis of the quality and robustness of the name "Lugli" . A peculiarity: a small "decauville" diesel-powered diesel locomotive was produced from the kiln furnaces that are still today sought after by the enthusiasts of "old fashion" mechanics.
- 1960 : A truly historic date for the "Lugli": the first hydrostatic traction hub in Italy was born. Since then, production has been increasingly focusing on the shopping cart, becoming Lugli's core business in a short time.
- 1974 - Strong with the experience gained in the meantime, Lugli is involved in the construction of its first electric traction electric front forklift. Choice that will prove to be winning in the immediate future with the market increasingly geared towards internal handling.
- 1976 - Another important moment of Lugli: the current plant is built, much wider than the previous buildings and strategically located near the entrance to the Brenner motorway.
- 1990 - The company changes ownership: the company "Europa Investimenti" acquires 100% of the company Lugli.
- 1997 - Lugli Forklifts reach an important goal: the ISO 9001 quality certification, which is added to the existing Aqap110 certification. Certification guarantees the correctness of the procedures used in the company at various stages: design, production and marketing of products without losing the flexibility and responsiveness of the company in the panorama of trolley manufacturers.
- 2000 - Hannover: Cemat 2000 The Millennium Expo Event Lugli presents itself at this important event with a series of new proposals to witness its vitality.